Avant Supported Living provides individualized services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities living in the community or in their home. As a Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will provide support in all aspects of living in the community. You will help individuals develop skills to increase independence, enhance social relationships, and manage day-to-day life.
Qualifications And Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalency is required, and you must be at least 18 years old.
- Class E Driver’s License (or willingness to get Class E license with job offer).
- CPR/1st Aid Certification required prior to starting shifts.
- L1MA within first 30 days of employment. Willingness to complete further training is also required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to physically work without restrictions including standing, squatting, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, etc.
- Pass background screening and annual MVR (Motor Vehicle Record).
- Register with FCSR (Family Care Safety Registry).
Job Types: Full-time, part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $23.00 per hour