We welcome all applicants who are passionate, thorough, and enthusiastic when it comes to helping people with developmental disabilities. Please read through the items below before you apply and fill out the application form for the job you wish to be considered for. We look forward to talking with you soon!
What You Should Know Before You Apply
- You must provide a current, valid driver’s license, social security card, verifiable proof of education, and proof of current auto insurance.
- The Missouri Department of Mental Health requires that ALL candidates must be registered with the Family Care Safety Registry as part of the background screening process and in order to be considered for employment.
- We verify your employment history! Please do not leave any unexplained gaps, and provide a minimum of five (5) years’ history. Accuracy is essential.
- This form does not save incomplete applications. If you are unable to complete it in one sitting, you will have to start over.
- We strongly suggest using a desktop or laptop computer. While you can fill out the application form from your mobile device, it isn’t the optimal choice.
- Most questions require a response, and the application will not allow you to submit it if you leave any of those unanswered. If you do not see the screen confirming your application has been submitted successfully, you will need to scroll back and complete all required questions.