Avant Supported Living’s Day Program assists individuals with developmental disabilities to acquire, improve, and retain the self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills they need in order to reside successfully in their community.
Empowering adults with disabilities as they work toward their personal goals
Fundamental skills are a foundation for further learning and greater success, happiness, and independence in individuals’ lives. Our Day Program is designed to provide a safe place for adults ages 18 through 64 so they may focus on learning and developing new skills and socializing with their peers while still having access to health and personal care services. Our Day Program also creates time for these individuals’ caregivers to attend to their own needs.
Avant Supported Living’s Day Program’s services include:
- Assisting with acquiring and developing new skills for real-life situations.
- Assisting with retaining and maintaining already-present skills to help the individual achieve maximum independence.
- Providing a place for adults to be active in their community outside their homes.
- Providing specific programs for adults with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and many other disabilities.
- Providing various activities including exercise, volunteering, health services, recreational, educational and cultural, and more.
To learn more about Avant Supported Living’s Day Program, please contact us at (573) 207-2070.
Looking for more information on
Avant Supported Living’s Services?
Please contact us at (573) 207-2070 or schedule an appointment below.